Accounting, Outsourcing & Financial Services – We make accounting Simple
Why a Financial Advisor or at least an Accountant is necessary
Good financial management is crucial to your success, survival and sustainability.
Whatever the size of your organisation financial management will impact on the decisions you make. Financial management can provide direction and accountability, it can also help you evaluate resources and deliver information that can be used in planning, assessing impact and reporting.
Managing financial resources is about getting the most from the resources you have available. Rather than being seen as a separate function – just doing the books – the finance function should be integrated into all aspects of your organisation’s operations, from managing project budgets to gathering information for strategic decision-making.
One of the biggest steps toward leading an independent life is financial independence. This means taking control of your money – both the money that you earn and the money that you spend.
Money is necessary to live and live well in our society, but you don’t need a lot of money to be independent, successful, and happy. You do need to know how to manage the money you have and make it work for you.
We manage your stuff = You Save time
Your time is best spent doing what you’re good at. If you have a very simple business then you can probably complete most of the forms yourself. But will you be completing them correctly? Will you be getting them in on time?
If you miss a deadline for important documents, such as submitting company accounts to HMRC, then you can face quite heavy fines.
If you incorrectly complete a document then the best case scenario is that it’ll be sent back to you to do again. The worst case scenario is that it’s sent back to you in the hands of a tax inspector who wants to pore over every single piece of paper.
An accountant will complete the appropriate forms for you and return them to the appropriate authority in order and on time. Leaving you free to focus on earning more money.
We help you Manage your expenses = You save money
So lets assume time isn’t an issue and you’re 100% confident you know how to complete all of those forms correctly. Perhaps you even have a computer program to do it for you. How else can you benefit from using the services of an accountant?
Completing the forms correctly is one thing. Doing them in the way that’s going to save you the most money is another. A good accountant will make sure you take advantage of every legal way to minimise your tax bill.
Recently there was a lot of fuss in the media about private equity venture capitalists (i.e.: very rich people) paying less tax (in percentage terms) than the cleaners that worked in their office buildings. Regardless of the moral rights and wrongs – this was because their accountants made sure they took advantage of every possible allowance and benefit.
A good accountant will make sure that you and your company take full advantage of the ever-changing tax laws to make sure you pay as little tax as possible.
That’s time and money covered. They are after all the two main commodities we could do with more of when starting and growing a business. Personally I think the above two benefits on their own justify the cost. There is however a third benefit that far outweighs the above
We give you sound Professional Advice = Your Grow your Business
As well as doing the paperwork and minimising your tax bill – your accountant can also be a great source of advice to help you grow your business. In order for your business to be a success it’s important that you take the correct financial and managerial decisions early on. A few wrong moves in the early days can put you out of business – I can testify to that myself from past experience.
An accountant can act as a sounding board. He or she knows your business almost as well as you do and probably knows the financial side of it even better. Objective input from someone that knows your business but doesn’t have the emotional attachment to it that you do is priceless.
An accountants advice and input can be as valuable, if not more so, than the number crunching and form filling. Some charge additional for this service, some include it as part of their standard package.
VAAAS Global Financials – Our Financial Partner
For further details about VAAAS Global Financials, please www.vaaasglobalfinancials.co.uk
Quotation for Accounting Services
Number of Employess
Prices / month :
Net Prices / Month :
** Discount is available for special members
If the Annual turnover is more than 200K to 500K please add 80 to the above price
If the Annual turnover is more than 500K – 1000K please add 260 to the above price
If you business does not fit in the above matrix, please click here to let us know your requirement & nature/scope of work to request a Quote.
Services We Provide
Form your company Quick & Easy
Features of Our company Formation service :
- Quick Formation
- Less Documentation
- Company formation
- VAT registration
- Payroll / PAYE registration
- Corporate Tax Registration
Accounts and Payroll
Day to Day Accounts
- “Accounts preparation is part of our day to day activities. From our base in North London we provide a wide range of accounting work and Accountancy services to clients in various Locations. With the current regime of filing deadlines and penalties, timely service has become all the more important. We pride ourselves in getting our clients’ accounts completed on time, well before their filing deadline.
- Some consider historical accounts as history and only useful for satisfying statutory obligations. We however believe that past performance can be a vital tool in planning for the future and can be used to assess areas of a business that require most attention. Using the latest computing systems we will prepare your accounts promptly and efficiently. We will then provide you with a clear explanation of your accounts and tax situation to ensure that you have a full understanding of the figures prepared for you.”
Year End Accounts
- With large number of compliances with HMRC & Companies House, Year is becoming more and more complex day by day. Our experts will take care of all year end activities and compliances that need to be done with the respective authorities , without you even knowing that its a year end for your company.
- P45s, P60s, P11s, P35s, P14s ……. Completely confused with the long list of forms??? Sit back and relax as outsourcing the payroll has never been so easier. Payroll processing as per your requirements with required submission to the authorities is what we specialise in. No more hassles and no more deadlines.
- “No area of financial legislation is as complex as VAT. Fortunately, the VAT department at VAAAS has an enviable reputation for its ability to break things down into simple language. No matter how complex the problem, our experienced VAT planning team can help.”
- Every Limited company based in UK is subject to Corporation tax. Managing your Corporation tax with the compliance from HMRC & Companies House can be daunting. We prepare company accounts, company tax returns, tax calculations on your behalf and also advice you on tax planning as to how to save on huge bills of corporation tax, thus benefiting you.
Every Director of the company needs to file his personal return with HMRC.
Our Personal tax services are available both for business owners and private individuals including…
- All aspects of Self Assessment;
- Dealing with Tax Returns;
- Tax enquiries;
- Computation of liabilities;
- Tax disputes;
- Correspondence with HMRC;
- Inheritance tax planning;
Various reliefs and benefits are available to an individual and all forms of business, But going through all of them and understanding which ones you are allowed for and which one is applicable to you, can be difficult. We help you in streamlining your tax affairs and plan your business in such a way that there are huge tax savings.
HMRC and Companies house compliances are always tedious and daunting. Our professional are trained to handle all the compliances which a company in UK requires. We comply with all the rules and regulations , with all the latest updates and revisions in the rules.
Management Information Services
Just getting accounts right is being compliant. Only being compliant is not what we believe in. we believe that the Financials should help you leverage your strength and overcome your weakness and thus help you perform better in your business. Thus generating and relying on correct MIS reports is the what makes you do that.
Contractors & Free Lancers
Contractors – The One Man Company – have the freedom of movement and freedom of work as compared to an employee. They can manifest their skills at different levels and usually can command heir pay and rates. Also it’s more of being your own boss.
Hence there is a growing number of Contractors day by day. Being a limited company entails various legal formalities and compliances.
VAAAS provides one shop window for all the legal work a contractors needs to comply to.
- Bookkeeping and day to day accounting
- VAT return and compliances
- Personal Payroll
- Year-end Accounts
- Annual returns
- Personal tax saving & returns
- Corporation tax
- Dividend compliances
- Other Companies House Compliances
- All this and much more
We provide all this as one single package for £100 + VAT per month plus no hassles. We give you the freedom to get on with what you do best – Consulting- while we do what we do best – keeping your finances in order.
Why VAAAS ?
- Reasonable Fixed Fee
- We ask details on Quarterly basis, thus no day to day disturbance, yet we are just a call/mail away, any time and any number of times you like.
- Best of Staff with CAs, CS, CIMAs & MBAs…
- We provide the best of support you can get
- Unlike other accountants, we do all the reconciliations for you within the same fee.
- One Month fee for referrals.
- All this and much more…
Once you start with us, we bet you would ever have to worry about your accounts & compliances. You would wonder how easily it’s done.